- Made in Australia
Obtained NACA Australia Anti-Allergy Certification
- Micro and comfortable spring design
- Customers need to ensure that the ordered goods can meet the size of the building or other environmental restrictions ( such as elevator space, etc. ) . The company will not be responsible for the inability to enter the house or install the goods due to related factors.
- There are no refunds and returns for all goods after payment. If you have any enquiries, please contact the customer service department at +852 2155 9056. We will reply as soon as possible.
- During the receiving and installation period, customers must take care and protect their property, such as furniture, furniture, floors, walls and decorations. ASI will not be responsible for any damage.
- The consignee must carefully check and count the quantity of the goods before signing for the goods. Once the goods are signed, the company is no longer responsible for the goods.
- Delivery service will be suspended on public holidays. In the event of a typhoon signal No. 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning, the delivery service on the same day and the next day may be delayed or cancelled. The company will contact the customer to make arrangements.
- The company must do its best to deliver the goods to the delivery address specified on the order within a reasonable range; however, if there is any delay in the delivery service or failure to deliver due to reasons beyond the company's control, the company shall not bear any responsibility .
- If the customer fails to pick up or receive the relevant goods within 120 days after receiving the notice of delivery/240 days from the invoice date (whichever is earlier), the company has the right to dispose of the goods and related payments on its own.
- If the customer finds any existing defects or damages in the received goods, they can contact the customer service department within 7 days from the delivery date to arrange the replacement of the same goods, and must have the goods to be returned, complete packaging, and valid invoices. Make a return.
- The maximum size error of the mattresses produced by our company is +/- 1.5 cm. The error within this range is not counted as an error, and ASI will not change it for this reason. The color of the product may be slightly different, and the actual product shall prevail. Some series are equipped with display mattresses, welcome to the store to experience.
How long does it take to receive the goods after placing the order?
After the customer places an order, the company will2Contact customers by phone or SMS within working days (Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays are not counted as working days). After the customer confirms that the order is correct, the order will be officially confirmed and the goods will be produced.
All mattresses are not available in stock, and the products will be counted after the company successfully calls to confirm the order or SMS to confirm the order.14to21Delivery within three working days (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not counted as working days); the delivery period of Australian-made and imported mattresses is determined by2to3It varies from month to month, depending on size and source of goods.
Delivery area and schedule?
Delivery date is Tuesday to Sunday morning10Hour to afternoon6Time (no time period for selection).
Saigon, Clear Water Bay: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan: Wednesday, Friday
Stanley: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
How to charge additional fees?
All surcharges will be collected in cash by the driver at the time of delivery and will not be charged at the time of online payment.
Under what circumstances will a surcharge be charged?
Extra charges for remote areas：
head5Fees for up and down stairs (6Starting from stairs1Floor):
Mattress size is48"／122 cm／4Feet or below:$50
Mattress size is54"／137 cm／4One-and-a-half feet or more:$90
Fees for going up the stairs from the 6th floor:
Mattress size is48"／122 cm／4Feet or below:$100
Mattress size is54"／137 cm／4One-and-a-half feet or more:$180(If you cannot enter the elevator/stairs, the delivery will only be downstairs)
Fees for stairs on the bed frame (excluding stairs fees):
The size of any bed frame per floor:$100
Demolition of the bed frame (service is only available to customers who purchase the bed frame):
Mother and son bed frame/Cabinet bucket bed frame: $300.00
Oil pressure/Bunk bed frame: $500.00
wardrobe/Overhead combination bed frame: $800.00
Disposal of old mattresses (excluding stairs up and down):
48"／122 cm／4Feet or below:$150
54"／137 cm／4One-and-a-half feet or more:$200
Village entrance fee (only for village houses):
head50M free, every subsequent50Meter $50
Hanging mattress fee:
First floor$ 300,Second floor $450,the third floor $600
Bangaree床褥由澳洲原裝製造，獲得NACA澳洲防敏認證及 AS1530.2澳洲阻燃認證，備有三區獨立袋裝彈簧及特設的微細舒適彈簧，加上Performa Edge™承托，貼心照顧你的睡眠。
Performa Edge ™承托